Legal Services Offered
NQ Legal provides legal assistance in the following areas of law to its clientele:
- Development: Planning and Environmental Law and Local Government – including approvals, appeals and applications under the Sustainable Planning Act 2009 as well as Marine Park regulations to coastal development, especially the Queensland Environmental Protection Act 1994 and the Commonwealth’s Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999.
- Administrative Law - at all levels of Government (Commonwealth, State and Local).
- Property Law: Residential and Commercial– includes residential home sales or purchases, conveyancing, rural sales or purchases, commercial or retail shop leases, easements, covenants, put and call option agreement, off the plan purchases, and subdivision of lands.
- Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorneys – includes standard Wills, Testamentary Trusts, Power of Attorney and Enduring Power of Attorney and Advanced Health Directives.
- Succession and Estate Planning – includes Self-Managed Super Funds, Family trusts, corporate structure issues and exit strategies.
- Criminal and Civil Litigation – includes drink driving, defending or instituting civil proceedings and professional mediation services;
- Debt Recovery and Insolvency – includes letters of demand, statements of claim and court action.
- Employment law – includes employment agreements and unfair dismissal claims.
- General Legal advice and problem solving
Please contact us to find out more or to discuss with us what steps need to be taken to get your matter underway.