NQ Legal has built its employment law practice on a comprehensive understanding of the issues facing employers and employees. Our firm has extensive experience in representing employees and employers, across industries in all aspects of employment matters.
Employment Law Advice For Employees:
At NQ Legal we understand that a person's employment and their reputation are important assets. For that reason we focus on helping employees resolve their employment matters quickly, fairly and discreetly. We pride ourselves on providing pragmatic and cost effective advice.
Our employment law legal team specialise in helping employees:
- understand their rights and obligations under their employment contract;
- who have been unfairly or unlawfully dismissed;
- who have been made redundant;
- who have been discriminated against or sexually harassed in their employment; and
- pursue unpaid wages and entitlements.
Employment Law Advice For Employers
Here at NQ Legal we understand that employment issues can be costly for employers and small business.
Our employment law legal team have the knowledge and experience in helping employers:
- prepare enterprise bargaining and collective agreements;
- prepare executive contracts;
- structure and prepare subcontracting/independent contract agreements;
- interpret awards and relevant legislation;
- providing advice in relation to termination and redundancy issues; and
- providing advice in relation to unfair dismissal and discrimination claims.
For all your employment law legal advice, contact Melanie Mullins or Drazen Kozaric on (07) 4721 0488
Queensland Law Society - Building and construction work